Kate Saul, LAc
As an acupuncturist and herbalist, Kate wholeheartedly strives to give patient-centered care that allows you to thrive and take ownership of your wellness.
Her main focus as an acupuncturist is in pain management, injury recovery, and women's health. Common areas that she treats include acute + chronic pain, stress, insomnia, irregular menstrual cycles, PMS, and support through IVF + IUI.
She received her Master's Degree in Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine from Oregon College of Oriental Medicine.
Some of her post-graduate studies include:
• An upcoming Acupuncture Sports Medicine apprenticeship with Whitfield Reaves
• Graduate mentorship in Classical Chinese Medical diagnosis with Sharon Weizenbaum
• Emergency medicine and the treatment of injuries with Tom Bisio
• Foundational Sports Medicine Acupuncture studies with Matt Callison
• Acupuncture and Chinese medicine during IVF and IUI cycles with Lee Hullender Rubin
• Supporting the post-partum period with acupuncture and herbs with Laura Erlich
Kate has also been a yoga teacher and dedicated mindfulness practitioner since 2008. She has taught in NYC, Mexico, Bali, and Portland, Oregon. Her years of yoga practice + teaching combined with her alternative medical education give her a unique insight into the body and its working. This combination makes her keen to help with musculoskeletal injuries and the stress that can often come with them.
In addition to spending her free time with her family, she is an avid runner, mountain biker, yoga practitioner, and loves cooking good food for good company in her home.
Kate holds a B.A. from the University of Vermont and a Master's Degree from Oregon College of Oriental Medicine. She has been trained at the 500 hour level in yoga.
Insurance Companies Kate Saul participates with: