Book Below to schedule with Dr. Josh
LEARN MORE ABOUT DR. JOSH CANTER
Dr. Josh believes that health is more than just the absence of disease and that creating and maintaining health is an active lifelong journey. To assist his clients in that journey, Dr. Josh utilizes the following modalities:
• Pharmaceutical and herbal management for chronic and acute conditions
• Laboratory evaluation including functional medicine evaluation (Boston Heart, Veridia, etc.)
• Nutritional therapy
• Trigger point injections
• Manual therapy including myofascial release, craniosacral therapy, and joint mobilization.
• Men’s health exams
• Nutritional and herbal therapy for prostate health and hormonal balance
• Hormone replacement therapy (HRT)/testosterone replacement therapy (TRT)
Dr. Josh completed his medical training at the National College of Natural Medicine (NCNM) in Portland, OR. Prior to studying medicine, Dr. Josh earned a bachelor’s degree in mathematics from the University of Richmond and a master’s degree in education from Hofstra University. He is a long-time practitioner of yoga and meditation, a musician, and an avid backpacker. When he is not reading up on the latest medical research, you’ll probably find him in a yoga class, playing a guitar, backpacking on a mountain with his dog, Appa, or relaxing at the coast.